In 'Airbrushing Techniques: Scale Models', Frank McKinney shows how the skilful and imaginative use of airbrush and paints can create a world of subtle and varied finishes on all types of scale model. His step-by-step guide includes preparation, planning and the innovative use of sometimes surprising equipment and materials to arrive at a finish to be proud of.
• Trimming and sanding moulding imperfections
• Safely decanting aerosol paints for use in your airbrush
• Creating a showroom finish on a model car
• Techniques to create a worn, rusty and damaged finish on that same model car
• Applying a panel lining and camouflage to a military aircraft
• Giving that 'lived-in' look to a model main battle tank using panel lining and post-tinting techniques
• Using an airbrush to paint the intricate shapes of a model truck chassisAcknowledgement: Featured models kindly supplied by Revell www.revell.de
Watch right now by buying on-line streaming and download from the playlist by clicking the link above. Unlimited views and downloads! You can buy one video or save money by buying the box set of all three airbrushing videos. When you click the play button each video will play for a short while, then you will see the payment options. When you have paid you can continue watching on-line, or you can click the DOWNLOAD NOW tab in the corner of the player window (not visible in full-screen mode) to save the video on your computer.
Please note that you can watch streamed videos on your iPad/iPhone, but you cannot download them due to operating system restrictions. Other tablets/smartphones may have similar restrictions.
See Clip Here