This is the 12th annual memorial warbird event dedicated to the memory of Dino DiGiorgio Sr. and is held at the Georgia Model Aviators club near Ball Ground Georgia. Pilots from all over the US came to attend this warbird event featuring mostly World War I and World War II aircraft. Some of the featured models and pilots include:
- Derwin Cartmel's Scratch built 92” span Hawker Hurricane and a Byron AT-6 Texan powered by a G-62 engine and featuring working flaps and a smoke system.
- Herb Johnson's 114” span Ziroli Lockheed P-38 Lightning powered by twin Taurus 52cc engines and a Meister Scale 102” span Focke-Wulf Fw190 D-9.
- Terry Farmers CARF Models 1:4.2 scale Supermarine Spitfire MkIX in the colours of an aircraft flown by Wing Commander Rob Berry during the defence of Malta.
- Craig South's SkyMaster 1/5th scale Lockheed F-16 Fighting Falcon powered by a KingTech 210 turbine.
- Greg Wright's Fisher Model 1/4 scale 114” span Grumman F4F-4 Wildcat powered by a Moki 250 radial engine.
- Gary Mills Meister Scale 108” span 1/4 scale Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero powered by a DA100 twin.
- Dino DiGiorgio's Meister Scale Messershmitt Me109 powered by a Zenoah G62 engine and a Republic P-47 Thunderbolt that was built by Dino DiGiorgio Snr in 1995. The fully refurbished 1/5th scale model is powered by a DA100 in-line twin and features fowler flaps, stores drop and full navigation lighting system.
Just to name some of the great model aircraft on this video.