This festive bookazine includes all photo step-by-step projects showing you how to create fabric and textile accessories perfect for Christmas.
Projects include -
- Stylish Noel letter blocks
- Adorable elf doll (to report naughty children to Santa!)
- Quirky seasonal aprons
- Trophy style reindeer head
- The cutest gift pails
- Embroidery hoop wall decorations
- Festive photo props for your dinner table
- Re-useable crackers, designer style poinsettia napkin rings
... and many more fun festive projects!
This design led publication is fresh and modern and echos the new trends in Christmas decorations for this year with a selection of quirky and fun makes alongside, ‘modern vintage’ and a Scandinavian style look which is currently very popular in crafting. It will combine projects from the huge current crafting trends: sewing, appliqué and patchwork & quilting and thus tapping into the ever-growing high street trend for the ‘hand stitched’ look.
New beautiful fabrics will be used throughout, including on trend designs by Makower, Moda, Studio E, Riley Blake, Dashwood Studio and many more. The talented contributors share their wealth of experience in stitching, though simple to follow steps and plenty of extra designer tips and know how.