Offers a range of improvements over traditional 8 bit AVR based control boards.
- 32 bit ARM microprocessor as found on the Arduino Due, running at up to 84MHZ
- 12-35V DC power input.
- 4 x A4892 stepper drivers capable of up to 2A per coil and 16 microstep control
- 3 x high current PWM outputs to drive heaters and fans
- 2 x temperature sensing circuits for thermistors
- Ethernet connection to control your printer via the web interface
- USB host capable socket
- MicroSD card slot for standalone printing
- Fully Open-source free download
- Automatic calibration of print surface and delta parameters
- smooth realtime motion
- Internal webserver for access via ethernet with DHCP and netBIOS
- prints gcode files provided by Slic3r, Cura and other open-source slicing software
The Duet supports the all new RepRap firmware, an object orientated C++ firmware implementing a web server and multi axis/extruder motion control as well as automatic bed level and orthogonality compensation.