This annual memorial warbird event is dedicated to the memory of Dino DiGiorgio Sr. and is held at the Georgia Model Aviators club near Ball Ground, Georgia. Pilots came from up and down the US East Coast and parts of Canada to attend this warbird event featuring mostly World War I and World War II aircraft.
Featured pilots include:
• Pedro Sanchez's B-25 Mitchell
• Richard Smith's Messerschmitt Bf109
• Gary Mills’ radial engine powered F-4U Corsair
• Keith Goff's Curtiss Jenny
• John Romeo's F-8F Bearcat
• Gale Thrones' Fokker D.VII
• Forest Morris' Junkers Ju87 Stuka
• Wayne Fussell's P-47 Thunderbolt
• Gerhard Ullmann's P-40 Warhawk
• PJ Ash's Martin-Baker MB 5.
Running time: approx. 96 mins.