Held as always at the AMA National Flying site in Indiana, USA, this year’s IRCHA featured over 1000 registered pilots, including:
• Paul Holland’s and his A-119 Koala
• Dino Spadaccini with the new Trex 700DFC E
• Emile Sheriff’s 50 class Airwolf
• Ron Thomas Jr. flying the Goblin 700
• Jim Spices’ AH-1 Cobra
• Yanick Larouche’s Synergy E7
• Stan Kopreski’s Nats winning Bell 47 G3
We also go back into vendors’ row to bring you the latest “What’s HOT” products at the show. Plus, we include some of the wildest noon demos you’ll ever see!
Running Time: 100 mins.