This 6-sheet plan consists of:
- Sheet 1 General arrangement of locomotive, plan view of main frames, details of main frames and trailing frames, buffer beams and drag box, pump stay, driving wheels, horn blocks and axleboxes.
- Sheet 2 Coupling and connecting rods, driving, trailing and bogie axles, reversing gear assembly and details, valve gear details, outside cylinder and steam chests, boiler feed pump and drive.
- Sheet 3 Boiler assembly and details, superheater and wet header, blower valve and stay, water gauge, whilst valve, smokebox assembly and details, smokebox door, dart and handles, various valve gear components.
- Sheet 4 Bogie arrangement of details, cylinder ports and end covers, connecting rod, crosshead, piston and rod, trailing axlebox arrangement and details, ashpan and grate, cab and running boards.
- Sheet 5 Inside cylinder details, crank axle and crankpin setting fixture, lubricator pump, safety valve, check valves, blowdown valve, engine buffer, tender G.A. and details, tender axleboxes and springing.
- Sheet 6 Arrangement and details of gas-fired boiler.