One of the very best electric RC meets in North America, NEAT Fair's flight line includes separate heli and park flyer areas, as well as six centre stations for the main event.
- Adam Woodworth's completed Eurofighter
- Don Belfort's ERCO 415 Ercoupe
- Dave Perrone's Fokker D.VIII
- Gaston Catta's Vyper
- Adam Lilley's Grumman F-6F Hellcat
- David Jaggie's North American NA-16
- Chris Susicke's Westland Wyvern
- Mica McCathy's Extra EA-330
- Jason McQuistion's Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress
- Robert Caso's Hall Springfield Bulldog pylon racer.
Plus, as well as extensive coverage of all the electric flying on show, we check out the latest in electric RC products.