NEAT Fair is held at the Peaceful Valley Campsite buried deep in the Catskills of New York. The flight line includes separate heli and park flyer areas, as well as six center stations for the main event. We take a look at a wide variety of electric flying as well as covering the latest in electric R/C products at the fair. Featured highlights include:
- Mike Greathouse's Yellow Aircraft Lockheed P-38 Lightning that’s been converted to electric power and features counter-rotating variable-pitch props.
- A uniques flying experience with Pete Foss' electric powered skateboarding Snoopy & Woodstock, a foam kit that uses elevons and a rudder concealed under the board.
- Watch out! More cartoon fun with John McGrath's Parallax piloted by that scheming rotter Dick Dastardly!
- Jason McQuistion's quirky take on NASA’s finest with a scratch-built foam Shuttle riding piggy-back on an SC7 Skyvan with in-flight separation.
- Gary Graf's 62” depron model flying Ironman that he characterises as flying like a powered box-kite.
- Adam Woodworth has created Xperiment, an unusual X-wing configuration model with four wings. It can perform truly unique aerobatic manoeuvres!
- The best looking quadcopter you’ve ever seen, with Adam Woodworth’s Star Wars Speeder.
- Devin McGrath performs extreme aerobatics with the Encore RC InVertix 400 quadcopter.
- More superb aerobatics with Dan Landis' new Extreme Flight 104” span Extra 300
- Top quality 3D flying by 15 year-old Chris Diamanti and his Goblin 770 helicopter.
You also won’t want to miss the Warbird Gaggle, the Indoor flying or the Night Flying!